This Policy applies between the Website User & EcoClipper BV. Our website is https://ecoclipper.org
This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us during your use (one) of our websites and its subdomains.
This Policy applies only to the actions of EcoClipper and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
2. Terms used
“EU Cookie Law”: means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
“User”: means any third party that accesses the Website(s) and is not employed by EcoClipper and acting in the course of their employment;
“EcoClipper”: Ecoclipper B.V. Fnidsen 48, 1811NH, Alkmaar Netherlands, email@example.com, 0031(0)618510958
“Data” – means collectively all information that you submit to the New Dawn Traders Ltd via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
On our websites and in the online systems, we collect only those necessary information about name, company, postal address, email address, other contact information, age, interests, IP addresses, information about your browser, operating system and movements and behavior on our websites and online systems and other personal data relevant and necessary for the use of the services. Our websites and online services are intended for a general audience.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes and based on our legitimate interest and/or for fulfilment of a contract as applicable:
- Provision of EcoClipper’s services and products according to agreed terms
- To accommodate your requests and inquiries for services or information
- Provision of newsletters or notifications, including press releases, offered by EcoClipper
- The purposes listed in the below cookie section
Any personal Data you submit will stored by EcoClipper for 6 months.
Unless obliged by law, or as mentioned in point 4, we will not dislcose the information to third parties.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected.
The data mentioned above may be used by EcoClipper to provide you with promtional materials, the best possible service while using our websites, contact for market research .
4.Cookies , third Party Websites and Services
The following third parties might store the following cookies on this website:
- Google Analytics and Google DoubleClick (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses
- Youtube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences
- Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button)
- LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable us a) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button), and b) to perform statistical analyses of information on business demographics to learn about our visitors
- Bloom email optin
- Complianz Cookie consent
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the high quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof.
- For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here
- For Mozilla, a help guide is available here
- For Chrome, a help guide is available here
- For Safari, a help guide is available here
5. Links to Other Websites
6. Your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by EcoClipper. Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Policy changes
Any changes made in this policy will be posted on the website.